~:Delete:~ ~:Delete:~

Hmm sounds more like drum and bass to me, the tempo seems to be much closer to 180bpm.

The structure is good, though In my opinion it could use a pad to give ambienciness to it, and also a bit more reverb.

The wobble basses, I do recognize that they are made with massive straight away :P For me those were the aspects that need most improvement (obviously, since this was just experimenting). I didn't like the slower, higher that much. I can't say why, It just doesn't sound right.

Lead was simple but okay, and the FXes were great, especially the buildup bass at beginning.

I hope that you find anything I wrote useful!

lchavasse responds:

Thanks! This was just to test dubstep sounds. Im not sure if the BPM is 180, I think its 150 or 140. :p

Thanks for the feedback. :)

~:Turbines:~ ~:Turbines:~

I don't know why, but for some reason i got a pirate-y like feeling from this O.o

Melody is nice, and there's a lot of variation thanks to the second melody. The intro is also straightforward, so the ending isn't that bad really.

At first it sounded a bit distracting though. Maybe it was in fact because of the fast intro. I got a hold on it quickly nevertheless.

I could imagine this being used as a loop (without the silence at end it actually loops pretty well) in a hangar or on an airfield of some sort ^^

~:Strobe:~ ~:Strobe:~

The intro was a bit boring, but the bass gave nice depth when it kicked in. I instantly thought of ocean loader when i heard the main lead :)

The composition is also great! The melody has just the right nostalgic feeling on it, and works well with other sounds going on.

Overall very nice and commodorish tune :) I will gladly listen to any chiptunes you publish!

lchavasse responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that :)